For those that love to be in control
A Content Management System (also known as a CMS) gives your company or organization control over your own website’s content, giving you the freedom to make content updates without having to rely on a web agency to make them for you.
Though we have used other CMSs here at our Coldwater based web design studio, we’ve found that WordPress combined with the Genesis framework is a extremely capable, mobile friendly CMS platform that fits the needs of many of our clients.
WordPress is the most popular website platform on the internet today, and for good reason. With many mobile responsive themes to fast start your project that can be viewed beautifully on tablets and cell phones, plus an extensive plugin directory, WordPress websites can be developed quickly and tailored to fit the requirements of large and small organizations alike. The tactics are different by company size and industry, but the strategy is the same: a website that is easy to find, easy to use, and easy for you to manage.
What can I do with a WordPress Content Management System?
Your new rock solid WordPress CMS website allows you to control your website content and…
- add new images to your photo gallery
- manage the up coming events in your websites calendar
- keep your home page updated with fresh content
- keep your latest news pages current
- add products and run sales in your online store
- add stories, photos, news and events in your blog
- receive and respond to comments in your blog
- create your own online forms
- and so much more.
No inclination or time to update your own site?
That’s not a problem. We provide website maintenance services for companies and organizations that don’t have the desire or time to update their sites.